How to Add 2nd View using WORD Plugin Placeholders?
To get a two separate views using the WORD plugin:
– In WORD, push Add 3D View a second time, so the document has two different 3D view areas identified.
– Export to 3D PDF template using the PDF3D toolbar button.
– In ReportGen specify the template just generated
– Turn off security
– Load your first 3D model file.
– Convert and save to a temp filename, say “G1.pdf”
– load 2nd 3D model file,
– replace the original template filename with G1.pdf
– on Conversion tab export parameters block, set the merge mode to Placeholder layout (it may have switched to replace…)
– specify annotation number 2 (as opposed to the first one which is already present).
– Convert, should now see both 3D models in separate views.