How to Create a 3D PDF Brochure Design?
1. First, create a compelling layout and graphic design using your favourite
authoring tool such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft WORD or PowerPoint.
This can include words, photos, graphics without restrictions. Just one more thing – leave an area where a 3D view could be dropped in.
2. Use your authoring tool to write a PDF file version of your design.
3. Identify a suitable 3D model file, from CAD – such as AutoCAD DWG, or 3D Studio Max 3DS, or similar.
Check the file format list.
4. With PDF3D ReportGen started up, on the Input/Output page,
– use Add File or drag and drop your 3D file into the input file list.
– use Template PDF File Pathname to your brochure design file from step 2.
– use Output Path filename to set your final brochure filename.
5. Measure the margin distance from edge of the design to the 3D view area,
and set this information using the Page Layout menu.
6. Click Convert and see your new 3D brochure!
7. Save your settings for next time using the Export State button. For more help, watch the video demo Getting Started – Using Templates.