Leading 3D PDF software vendor Visual Technology Services today announced V2.13.8, an update for their entire product suite as the culmination of a decade of continuous development.
London, UK, December 12th, 2016 – Visual Technology Services, developers of the popular 3D PDF conversion and reporting tools, have released PDF3D V2.13.8, their latest update after 10 years of continuous innovation supporting a growing world-wide customer base of digital content creators, engineers, scientists and 3D app developers. PDF3D now includes enhanced work-flow features for those working with 3D data, models, and designs within 3D PDF documents.
The latest release includes –
- Update to all current products including PDF3D SDK, XML Server, ReportGen and PV+.
- Support for Apple MacOS Sierra and Microsoft Windows 10 as well as the previous ElCapitan and Windows 7 versions.
- New X3D format support, including embedded geometry inside PDF3D generation XML streams.
- VR 360-degree panoramic photography inside PDF tutorial & samples
- New examples for linked side-by-side camera views, exploded parts views, and story-telling 3D moving sequences with captions.
- Plus a large number of technical improvements for software developers using the SDK.
Strong growth in 2016 sets new records for PDF3D sales both in terms of license revenue and new customers. Continuing the policy of strong R&D investment, responding to feedback and feature requests continues to impress a loyal following of users and developers. The PDF3D range of solutions are deemed the most intuitive, user-friendly, efficient 3D PDF conversion tools on the market, underpinned by a portfolio of software technology patents.
This growth is fueled by 3D PDF conversion becoming a must-have tool for 3D model data, laser scanning and 3D printing, due to the advantages of sharing, archiving and reporting workflows. By converting 3D data created in other formats, such as CAD, STEP and STL, users can share designs in the PDF format that anyone can view, thereby removing the barriers of many other 3D software formats.
The new release is available immediately. Trials can be requested by contacting PDF3D at http://www.pdf3d.com
PDF3D (www.pdf3d.com) produce a suite of widely respected software products and plugins for engineers, scientists and developers who need to communicate complex data and 3D models to others in the universally accessible PDF format. PDF3D’s technology provides the fastest and easiest-to-use, highly compressed 3D PDF conversion available for an ever-increasing range of formats and tools. From 3D CAD to GIS, DWG and LIDAR, PDF3D works closely with users and programmers within the engineering, geospatial, geology, aerospace, architecture, medical and product packaging communities worldwide.